Please fill in your email and mobile phone number correctly, and reconfirm the information to ensure that the information is correct, otherwise, if the information is wrong, we will not be able to contact you, and an extra punctuation mark or a missing punctuation mark will cause us to be unable to contact you. It will also prevent us from sending you a package tracking number!
If you find that the information is incorrect after placing an order, please contact me in time to help you correct it.
This is a very serious and worthy of your attention!
Shipping & Returns
If you’ve ordered the wrong size or have any other issue, you can always exchange or return your order. so long as Your items are unworn, undamaged, in re-sellable condition (i.e. no creases or wear on soles), and in their original packaging. Your return request is submitted within 30 days of receiving your original order.
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
FREE shipping on orders of $79.00+
Standard Shipping: 10-20 Business Days
Priority Shipping: 7- 9 Business Days
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date is accepted.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package
3. Customers may be need to pay for shipping costs
· Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
· Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
· Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
· The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
· The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
· Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.